A big ol’ Texas-sized Yee-Haw (sound of big ol’ Texas sized Yee-Haw) for everyone who chose to join us for this month’s group writing project: What I Learned From Adversity! Thanks again for sharing your stories (and more importantly, your lessons learned) with the rest of us!
This month we had a total of [UPDATED, YET AGAIN!] 35 entries (sound of crowd cheering enthusiastically). Way to go, folks! I think Joanna Young said it best when she described group writing project entries as a kind of gift. That’s exactly how I feel about ‘em, and I’m truly grateful that y’all took the time to participate.
Hey, and don’t forget to tune in tomorrow when I announce who wins the FREE copy of Problogger: Secrets to Blogging Your Way to a Six-figure Income!
You’ll find the entire list below (in no particular order, other than it’s how I found ‘em). Hey, there’s some very interesting and thoughtful writers here this month, I’m tellin’ ya! Do yourself a favor and check ‘em all out. Heck, drop by the authors’ blogs and start a conversation, why don’cha!
- Adversity? What Adversity? by Lillie Ammann at A Writer’s Words, An Editor’s Eye
- Digging for the Treasure, by Jean Browman at Cheerful Monk
- Planted in Adversity, Harvested in Hope, by Karen Swim at Words for Hire
- Shaped by Adversity? by Terro at Plum Duff
- What I Learned From the Fire, by Ronnica at Ignorant Historian
- What Have You Learned From Parenting and Adversity? by Marcus Goodyear at goodwordediting.com
- God charged with “crimes against humanity”, by Alexander Estrom at Day 8 Debate
- Win a Free Weekend to Heaven for Your Family, by L.L. Barkat at Green Inventions Central
- What I Learned From… Adversity, by Matthew Hayward at A Writer’s Journey
- Facing Adversity Without Lessons Learned, by Meryl Evans at meyrl.net
- Partners in Adversity, by Scott Roche at Spiritual Tramp
- Transforming a Negative into a Positive: What I Learned From Adversity, by Avil Beckford at The Invisible Mentor
- When Have I Grown? by Andy Cottichio at The Narrow Road
- Testimony, by Buffalopine at Buffalopine’s Blog
- The Gift of Anger Between Friends, by Tammy Lenski at Conflict Zen
- Lessons Learned From Adversity, by Hilda Carroll at Living Out Loud
- Never Too Old, by Andy Cottichio at The Narrow Road
- What I Learned From Adversity, by Geoffrey Philp at Geoffrey Philp’s Blog Spot
- What I Learned From Almost Being Mugged, by Andrew at Good Honest Dollar
- Still Standing, by Ulla Hennig at Ulla Hennig’s Weblog
- Adversity, by Dan Roloff at Ramblin’ Dan
- The Monster, by Emma Newman at Post-Apocalyptic Publishing
- Women are Normal, by Luke Gedeon at Luke Gedeon
- What I Learned From Adversity, by Karen Hanrahan at Best of Mother Earth
- What I Learned From Not Having a Nintendo, by Luke Gedeon at Luke Gedeon
- Adversity and Me, by Robyn McMasters at Brain Based Biz
- Of Flower Power and Eastern Luckies, by Kyle McCreary at As the Mind Wanders
- What I am Learning From Adversity, by Luke Gedeon at Luke Gedeon
- In Which I Learn From Adversity – A Lot of Adversity, by Sherrie Sisk at How to Build a Writer
- What I learned from two friends with cancer, by Jackie Cameron at Jackie Cameron
- Overcoming Adversity in Sales, by Brad Shorr at Word Sell, Inc. [UPDATED]
- What I Learned From Adversity, by Deb at Deb Works [UPDATED]
- Why I Like Adversity, by Susan Murphy at suzemuse [UPDATED]
And last, but hopefully not least, here’s a couple of entries from yours truly:
- The Trouble With Trouble, by Robert Hruzek at Middle Zone Musings
- Turning Point, by Robert Hruzek at Middle Zone Musings
Y’all give yourselves a big hand, my friends! And as usual, a big tip o’ the hat to ya! Be sure to tune in for the next exciting edition of What I Learned From…!
So, what’s the subject going to be, you ask? Well… I’m afraid that would be telling. But I can assure you – it’s gonna be a good’un!