[Note from the Proprietor: In case you're wondering what it's all about, well, we're smack in the middle of BLOGAPALOOZA! All ya gotta do is click that cute little link and read all about it - you're welcome to join in the fun if you like!]
Guest post by Andy Cottichio who writes over at The Narrow Road.
- June – The Road Goes Ever On and On This is my first post ever and the start of my journey.
- July – The Edge of a Storm Thoughts on evangelism and the stormy environment one faces when one does evangelize in today’s world.
- August – Disobedience vs. Indifference What is it better to treat God with? Neither, but which is worse?
- September – All of the Rigor, None of the Mortis After a 30 year business career, what it is like adjusting to seminary life.
- October – Pity The Language That… Some musings on the difficulties of English from a man relieved he doesn’t have to study Greek and Hebrew.
- November – Money Changes Everything Thoughts on money and what is important in an unsettled economy.
- December- Healed My first attempt at poetry on a paraphrase of Acts 3:1-10. At least it is the first attempt I was willing to make public.
Andy Cottichio is 52 and a retired business executive, and he lives with his wife in the Dallas area. He currently attends Dallas Theological Seminary pursuing a Masters in Biblical Studies and is looking forward to a career in ministry in a few years.
[Further note from the Proprietor: Hey, if you're interested in having your own "best of 2008" posts highlighted right here at the Middle Zone, then by all means, click on this link: (BLOGAPALOOZA: What I Learned From 2008) and read all about it! BLOGAPALOOZA will be open for entries from now until Sunday, January 25.]