Hey, how about a big ol’ round of applause (sound of big ol” round of applause) for all you wonderfully talented and no doubt fine-looking writers who joined us for this month’s group writing project: What I Learned From the Generosity of Others
We appreciate you sharing your stories (and more importantly, your lessons learned) with the rest of us. For this month, we had a total of 30 entries!
Not bad, y’all; not bad!
Now, for your edification you’ll find each and every one of ‘em listed below (in no particular order, other than it’s how I found ‘em). Do yourself a favor and check ‘em all out.
Heck, why not do something really out of the ordinary – why not drop by the authors’ blogs and start a conversation, why don’cha? You just may be glad you did!
- The Generosity of God – Fish and Loaves for all , by Christine Sine at Godspace
- What being kind to others can do for your own wellbeing, by Jackie Cameron at Jackie Cameron
- The Year I Believed There Really is a Santa, by J.Sewell Perkins at Success Coaches Institute [submitted as a guest post right here at the Zone]
- The Karen Economy, by Karen Hanrahan at Best Wellness Consultant
- My silver seminary – WILF 1, by Jon Swanson at Levite Chronicles
- Something to Stand On – Generosity 2, by Jon Swanson at Levite Chronicles
- a second look – generosity 3, by Jon Swanson at Levite Chronicles
- How I Was Blown Away by a Stick of Gum, by Jean Browman at Cheerful Monk
- What I’ve Learned From the Generosity of Others, by Monique Attinger at AllergyWise
- The Meaning of a Family, by Giovanna Garcia at Imperfect Action
- What I Learned From Social Media, by Victor Bello at blacktone vb
- Ten-Dollar Blessing, by Jennifer Duke Lee at Getting Down With Jesus
- Is It Far Better to Give Than Receive? by Karen Swim at Words for Hire
- What I Learned From Uncle Earl’s Generosity, by Robyn McMaster at Brain Based Biz
- Pass the Generosity, Please, by Tabetha Gedeon at Denim & Silk
- The Generosity of Bloggers, by Brad Shorr at Word Sell, Inc.
- Generosity brings life into the world, by Marcus Goodyear at Goodword Editing
- The Gift of Time, by Ulla Hennig, at Ulla Hennig’s Weblog
- What I Learned From the Generosity of Others, by Cheryl Smith at CultureSmith Consulting
- What I Learned From the Generosity of Others, by Anita Bruzzese at 45 Things
- What I Learned…, by Nancy Kourmoulis at Treasures of Darkness
- Generosity: in 2 Syllables or Less, by Joanna Young at Confident Writing
- What I learned from the generosity of others, by Pelf Nyok at Pelfism is Contagious
- Generous Bloggers, Career Coaches and Writers: Thank You, by G. L. Hoffman at What Would Dad Say
- What Hitchhiking Taught Me About Generosity, by Jean Browman at Transforming Stress Into Personal Power
- What I Learned From the Generosity of Others, by Luke Gedeon at Luke Gedeon
- Delivering What We Promise, by M. Keefer at MKeefer’s Weblog
- What I Learned From the Generosity of Strangers, by Karen Swim at Words for Hire
- The Generosity of Others – where would we be without them/it? by Karin H. at Start/Stop
And last, but hopefully not least, here’s an entry from yours truly:
- What I Learned From a Generous Heart, by Robert Hruzek at Middle Zone Musings
Y’all give yourselves a big hand, my friends; once again you’ve outdone yourselves. And as usual, I salute you all a big ol’ tip o’ the hat!