Well, the sun has set (sound of dull thud) on yet another exciting edition of our monthly What I Learned From… groupwrite project.
Yup; it’s kinda like the end of the day on a long cattle drive: we got the herd settled in for the night, the campfire’s lit up, and me an’ the boys are feasting on a hearty meal of chili and beans while sharin’ a tall tale or two. (Helpful hint: If you’re ever in this situation, I suggest you park yourself on the upwind side of things, if you, um, get my meanin’.)
Anyway, let’s give a big ol’ thanks to all the wonderful folks who joined us this month (sound of a rousing chorus of applause and cheering). Our topic this month was What I Learned From My Friends. Thanks again for sharing your stories (and more importantly, your lessons learned) with the rest of us!
This month we had a total of [updated] 18 entries (sound of crowd cheering enthusiastically). Way to go, folks! Believe me, we appreciate each and every one of you! Within a few days your contributions will be archived forever (well, more or less) in the General Body of Knowledge (otherwise known as the WILF Archive page).
I hope you had as much fun as I did, and that you’ll choose to join us next time, too!
Below you’ll find the entire list (in no particular order, other than it’s how I found ‘em). Do yourself a favor and check ‘em all out. Heck, drop by the authors’ blogs and start a conversation, why don’cha!
- Two-Footed Questions for Ten Friends, by Ellen Weber at Brain Based Business
- What I Learned From a Good Friend, by Ulla Hennig at Ulla Hennig’s Weblog
- Friends Come and Go, by Karen Hanrahan at Best Wellness Consultant
- Making Hay While the Sun Shines, by Jean Browman at Cheerful Monk
- What I Learned From a Friend – I am Arrogant, by Luke Gedeon at Luke Gedeon
- What I Learned From My Friends, by Maarten Lemmers at Musings
- What I Learned From My Friends About Advertising, by Brad Shorr at Word Sell, Inc.
- Friends Come From All Walks of Life, by Karin H. at Stop/Start
- Three Ways Friends Help Me Improve My Marketing Results, by Chris Brown at Branding & Marketing
- What I Learned About Writing From My Friends Online, by Joanna Young at Confident Writing
- Embracing What I Learned From My Friends, by Rosa Say at Say Leadership Coaching
- What I Learned About Life From My Friends, by Karen Swim at Words for Hire
- What I Learned From Being Dumped by My Best Friend, by Jean Browman at Stress to Power
- I’m Sorry I’m Sorry, by Tabetha Gedeon at Denim & Silk
- What I Learned From Friends, by Robyn McMaster at Brain Based Biz
- What I Learned From… My Friends, by Jeanne Dininni at Writer’s Notes
- What I Learned From My Friends About Allergies, by Monique Attinger at Be Allergy Wise
And last, but hopefully not least, here’s one from yours truly:
- What I Learned From a Few Friendly Words, by Robert Hruzek at Middle Zone Musings
Y’all give yourselves a big hand, my friends! And as usual, a big tip o’ the hat to ya! Be sure to tune in next time for yet another exciting edition of What I Learned From…
So, what’s the subject going to be, you ask? Well… that would be telling. But I can assure you – it’s gonna be a good’un!
[Note from the Proprietor: The Middle Zone was temporarily out of commission due to Hurricane Ike's romp through the Houston, Texas area. I've done my best to list every entry, but if for some reason I missed yours, please email me and I'll make sure you get added to the list above. Thanks!]