A big ol’ Texas-sized Waa-hoo (sound of big ol’ Texas sized Waa-hoo) for all the fantastic authors who joined us for this month’s group writing project: What I Learned From Life Metaphors! Thanks again for sharing your stories (and more importantly, your lessons learned) with the rest of us!
This month we had a total of 19 entries (sound of crowd cheering enthusiastically). Way to go, folks! I appreciate each and every one of ‘em.
You’ll find the entire list below (in no particular order, other than it’s how I found ‘em). Do yourself a favor and check ‘em all out. Heck, drop by the authors’ blogs and start a conversation, why don’cha!
- Life is a “House” Episode, by Brad Shorr at Word Sell, Inc.
- Life is Chaos, by Ulla Hennig at Ulla Hennigs Weblog
- This Mystery Called Life, by Jean Browman at Cheerful Monk
- Life is Like a Moon Bounce, by Karen Swim at Words for Hire
- Meta-metaphor, by Chip Sterling at Chip’s Quips
- Life is: A Group Writing Project, by Joanna Young at Confident Writing
- Life is a Piece of Cake, by Lillie Amman at A Writer’s Words, An Editor’s Eye
- Mission Impossible, Life Changing Metaphors, by Grant Stone at StoneWriter
- Life is not (a) fair. It is a Circus, by Luke Gedeon at Luke Gedeon
- Life is Like a Game of Golf, by Jackie Cameron at Jackie Cameron
- A Day for 8: Life is Like a Game You Cannot Lose, by Rosa Say of Talking Story With Say Leadership Coaching
- Life is a Garden Maze, by Glenda Hyatt Watson, at Do It Myself Blog
- Life is like a stop/start journey, by Karin H. at Stop/Start
- If only your life is a WordPress project, by Robert Henru at Reason-4-Smile
- Life As a Shared Adventure, by Jean Browman at Stress to Power
- Life is a Stinky City, by Luke Gedeon at Luke Gedeon
- Life is Like a Float Trip on a River that a Superhero Won’t Save You From, by Sam at Samwrites2′s Weblog
And last, but hopefully not least, here’s three entries from yours truly (what can I say? I was inspired again!):
- Life is a Game of Dodge Ball, by Robert Hruzek at Middle Zone Musings
- My Darlin’ Clementine, by Robert Hruzek at Middle Zone Musings
- Motorcycle Mechanic on Wheels, by Robert Hruzek at Middle Zone Musings
Y’all give yourselves a big hand, my friends! And as usual, a big tip o’ the hat to ya! Be sure to tune in for the next exciting edition of What I Learned From… And be warned; it’s only a couple of weeks away!
So, what’s the subject going to be, you ask? Well… that would be telling. But I can assure you – it’s gonna be a good’un!